Eye laser in Dresden
Shortsighted or longsighted patients, having to rely on visual aids for a better vision, would like to eliminate the need to wear glasses or contact lenses. For many of them the independency of glasses would mean the possibility to enjoy a greater personal freedom in their daily lives, e.g. in their job and leisure activities, such as swimming, going to the sauna, diving, skiing. Our treatments, using different established laser methods, offer a solution to gently correct defective vision.
For these operation methods we are working with so called Excimer Lasers. The eye treatment is performed on the corneal layer and the removal of tiny particles of corneal tissue is carried out by the laser, resulting in a correction of the curvature and the refractive power of the cornea.
The effective LASIK (Laser in situ Keratomileusis) method has been the most commonly applied form of laser correction worldwide for the last 20 years, since this procedure is generally considered to be a very safe, reliable and scientifically recognised operation method.down
- You are at least 18 years
- Your refraction value is relatively stable , i.e. the difference in defective vision is within a maximum range of not more than 0,5 dpt per year
- The thickness of your cornea complies with the guidelines of the KRC Richtlinien der KRC
- Your cornea is healthy
- You don’t suffer from any severe general illnesses or eye diseases
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding